Everyone has a story to share.
Life stories. Personal history. Memoirs. Three terms that involve the same thing: celebrating the remarkable life of an individual. As the owner of Paperclipped Memories, Alisha knows that ordinary people live extraordinary lives, and we all have a story to tell. With her help, your life story will come alive too!
Let Paperclipped Memories tell yours!
A personal historian simplifies the entire process of documenting and publishing your life story. Unless you previously attempted writing your life story, you may consider hiring a personal historian as a waste of money. However, that is the farthest thing from the truth. Many reasons exist for seeking professional help with your life and family history writing.
Problems Going Solo?
- Can’t get started writing?
- Trouble with the writing process?
- Can’t concentrate on the story?
- Feeling overwhelmed?
- Lacking time?
- Abandoning the project out of frustration?
How Can Professionals Help?
- Because it’s easier to talk about your life than write about it.
- By conducting in-depth interviews.
- By breaking down the project into approachable steps.
- By seeing your project through to the end.
Why Hire Alisha?
- Your story is deserves to be heard.
- She’s experienced with the writing process.
- She’s an impartial listener and nonjudgmental.
- She enjoys research and organization.
- It’s a collaborative process.