- Meet for the initial consultation and discuss the project’s scope
- Interview you, family members and friends as needed. I will transcribe each interview and use them to plot the story.
- Gather all additional materials (any photos, news clippings, letters, etc. you want included in the book).
- Write a first draft of the book and begin the editing process.
- Create a book layout and cover (or hire a book designer).
- Provide you with a final proof to approve. Send the approved book to the printer.
- Give you a book to cherish for the rest of your life.
Celebration Books August 5, 2011