- First, I will meet with the client for the initial consultation to discuss what he or she wants in a photo book and who else (if anyone) will be interviewed.
- Then, either the client will solely collect the photographs or we will collect them together. Later, I will interview the client about the photos to find out what short stories might be added to the book. *If the client only wants a picture book, then I will skip this part.
- I will transcribe this interview and use it to create copy. At the same time, I will put the stories with the pictures.
- Then, I ask the client to check for corrections. The sooner the client returns the copy, the faster the project will be completed.
- After any revisions are completed, I will submit it to the publisher and deliver the finished product to the client as soon as it arrives.
Photo Books August 17, 2011